Sunday 29 November 2015

Skincare Haul

Recently I've been buying quite a few skincare products and meaning to haul them but never getting round to it. So today when my New In Basket is overflowing I thought it was time to get everything together and haul it. So let's get going,

The first thing I've been picking up recently is the Masque Bar sheet masks. I've been looking to try these for a while now and just haven't gotten around to trying them. So when I saw them on offer in Boots I bit the bullet and picked up three packs. I picked up the Luminizing Charcoal Mask, the Anti Wrinkle Sheet Mask and the Dark Circle Reducer Patches. So far I've tried the luminizing mask and the dark circle reducers and I'd have to say that whilst I like them, they didn't do anything miraculous to my skin. I'm looking forward to trying the anti-wrinkle sheet mask and also the anti-blemish mud mask when I pick up a pack.

Next I repurchased two of my all time favourite skincare products. They are the Clearly Youthful Retexturising Glycolic Peel Off Mask and the Hydrating Day Serum. The Clearly Youthful Range is one of my favourite ranges on the high street and I've lost count of how many times I purchased products from it. The Hydrating Day Serum is the only serum I'll use as it's light enough to use in the morning as well as in the evening and soon as it's applied, it leaves skin feeling super hydrated and soft. The Glycolic Mask is one of my favourites out there as it completely changes the texture of my skin after every use. I plan on doing a full review of the mask but I have done a mini review over on the full review of this range here.

Soap And Glory have recently released a new scent in both their hand gel and hand food and it smells amazing. If you're a fan of the Sugar Crush Range then these new releases are going to be right up your street. There is nothing different about either of these products except the smell. Hand Food is my favourite hand cream out there as it leaves skin feeling ultra smooth but isn't greasy and doesn't leave skin feeling all slippy. The same goes for the hand gel, it's not one of those formulas that leaves hands feeling sticky for ages afterwards and you can get on with your day quicker than others.

Next up I've picked up a couple of things from Simple and before everyone screams at me, I do not use the face wipes all over my face, I just use them to take my lipstick off at the end of the day. I find no other wipe will remove all traces of my lipstick better than the Simple wipes and if (it's a big if) use these on my face they don't break me out which makes me feel happier about using them. Also I picked another Revitalising Age Resisting Face Wash. This contains Green Tea and is really soothing on my skin when I use it. I like to use this mid week instead of my Olay exfoliating face wash as it's gentler on the skin whilst giving the same results.


I also picked up another shampoo and conditioner. Yes I know it's not technically skincare but it happened to be in my pile as I photographing everything. This is the Garnier Ultimate Blends The Strength Restorer Shampoo and Conditioner. I absolutely love this combo when I wash my hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft and stronger than before. I also like the leave in mask but don't use it as much as I have so many hair masks to get through.

I actually brought this next product on my birthday which was nearly two weeks ago and I still haven't used it as I wanted to photograph it first. I've been wanting to try the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm for so long and when I was looking for gift ideas for my Gift Guides and spotted this, I knew I had to get one. In this stocking filler sized set you get one 15ml cleansing and a free muslin cloth as well. I can't wait to try this out as I've heard so many good things about it.

Another repurchase, another holy grail item. The Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream is my favourite night cream and actually does what it says on the box. A thick bouncy formula this cream doesn't take long to sink into the skin, leaving it feel soft and hydrated. And the next morning skin looks refreshed, dark circles are diminished and skin still feels as hydrated as it does when applied the night before. If you want a full review, you can find one here.

And finally two things I picked up today. The first is not a skincare item but I didn't take a picture of it seperately so I thought I'd put them together. I picked up the B Powder Brush as I've had my eye on it for a while now and it was reduced so I couldn't resist. It's so big and fluffy and I can't wait to use it to set my make up. And secondly I picked up the Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Treatment Pads. These are another thing I've had my eye on for a while and just haven't got round to picking them up. I hope these are as good as they say as I really love how my skin feels after I use products that contain Glycolic Acid.

So that's it for this haul. On Tuesday I'll be hauling all the make up I've brought recently so until then have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment