Monday 18 January 2016

2016 Beauty Wishlist

Welcome to my first Beauty Wishlist. I always have a few products in my head that I wish I had but being an adult means you can't always get what you want, so today I thought I'd share with you the five products I'd like to purchase this year.

First up is a lip product I've had my eye on for a couple of years now. It's the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella. If you've been reading my blog for a while now then you'll know my signature lip colour is red. And Cruella is the perfect red for me. A blue toned red, this would look perfect on a multitude of skin tone. I've heard so many good things about these and I love that it's in a pencil form as it makes it easier to apply. I'm thinking this may be coming of this list in a couple of months if I can bite the bullet and make the order.

Next up is the new Gwen Stefani for Urban Decay Lipsticks. I've seen all of this swatch and they're beautiful. They're not a matte formula which I prefer but the shades are that stunning I'm willing to look past it. I'm hoping my local Urban Decay concession has these in stock soon as I'm dying to get my hands on them.

Next is another lip colour I've had my eye on for a couple years now. The Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 01 Always Red is a colour that I've been looking at for absolutely ages. Plus like every Youtuber in existence has raved about this and of course as a red lip lover I feel like I need this in my collection.

My fourth pick the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer. Another product I've heard but great things about and I'm really wanting to pick up to use as my under eye highlight. However I think this is definitely a product I'll pick up in store as I'e heard the shades can be quite tricky.

And finally the last product I'm looking to pick up this year is the Urban Decay Chill Make Up Setting Spray. I'm a big fan of setting sprays and so far I've loved most of the ones from the high street. Yet I've heard good things about the Chill Setting Spray and I'd like to give it a go.

So that's it for my 2016 Beauty Wishlist. If I do purchase anything off of this list expect a full review on the blog. Let me know what you're wishlist is this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment