Wednesday 24 February 2016

Review: Rosie For Autograph Nuit Fragrance


Today I was supposed to be showing you the Rosie For Autograph Make Up Range, however due to availability issues I haven't been able to get my hands on any of it yet. So today I'd thought I'd give you my review of the Rosie For Autograph Nuit Fragrance.
Rosie For Autograph Nuit is the second fragrance that Rosie has released in her line. It comes packaged in a beautiful deep purple bottle with rose gold hardware, a signature of Rosie's. The bottle is quite weighty and when held to the light, you can see how much you have left.

When it comes to the fragrance itself it still contains the signature Rose Scent that Rosie had in mind when she created her debut fragrance. However this one is deeper in scent and contains notes of Jasmine and Musk. The musk can make it a little overpowering if you spray too much but a lighter hand will give a stunning scent. As the fragrance warms to your skin it lingers on your clothes and in the air and you'll be able to smell it occasionally as you wear it. It also can linger on your clothes the next day if you move them or wear them again.

This fragrance is more of an evening scent as it's slightly deeper but can be worn during the day as well. I personally found myself wearing this more than the original scent at the moment but I think it's a lot to do with the season and I know that when the weather starts warming up I'll switch back to the first scent.

My favourite thing about Rosie's Fragrances is that you get value for money. A 30ml bottle is priced at only £14 and then the next size up is 75ml for £28. If you're heavy handed with fragrance like I am then the smaller bottles won't last you that long so investing in the larger bottle is probably a better idea. But if you haven't smelt these before and you're looking for a new scent then I definitely recommend giving them a whiff when you're in Marks and Spencers soon.

Have any of you tried these fragrances? Did you like them? Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment