Thursday 20 October 2016

Review: Loreal Micellar Water

When it comes to micellar waters I've only ever been able to use the Simple Micellar Water. I've tried everything from Garnier to Bioderma and they've done nothing but irritate my skin. So when Loreal released their new version of their Micellar Water I was wary of trying it but curious. And clearly my curiosity got the better of me.

This is a brilliant micellar water. It's advertised as a purified water that gently cleanses and removes make up, including stubborn eye make up. And boy does it cleanse. Whether used on make up or bare skin this will deep cleanse skin and remove any signs of dirt or grime. I like to use this at the end of the night, especially when I'm not wearing make up. It's fascinating in a grim way to see the results on the cotton pad.

Because this doesn't contain as many ingredients/chemicals as other micellar waters so it's more suited to people who's skin is a little more sensitive to products. This means that people with sensitive skin can use this and not worry about having any adverse reactions. I usually break out after the second use but I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and there's been no reactions.

If for any reason they discontinued my favourite Clean And Clear Cleanser then this would easily take it's place. It's just as good at removing any dirt from my face and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or stripped of moisture. If you've had trouble finding a good micellar water I definitely recommend picking this up when you're in your local Boots or Superdrug next.

No comments:

Post a Comment