Sunday 16 October 2016

Review: Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade

For months I've been looking for the perfect brow product. The pencils I've tried have either been too hard, too scratchy or too powdery and easy to transfer. That's until I tried the Maybelline Brow Drama Pomade. And ever since I haven't used another brow product.

I don't fill my brows in a lot; having them tinted every six weeks helps with that, but when I do I find myself automatically reaching for this crayon. It's soft but not too soft, it's pigmented but not that pigmented you have a really heavy looking brow and it doesn't scratch or drag against the skin/brow. It can produce very light strokes or darker, more prominent strokes but either way you can't go over the top with this product. It creates both definition and natural looking shading to the brow without making it too obvious that you've filled in your brows.

Because of it's soft consistency any mistakes you make or overdrawing can easily be wiped away. And it won't affect the rest of your make up either. It will look like it was never there and you can go in and carry on with the rest of your brow. Now some may think that it's soft consistency means that it would transfer easily or run when it rains but no. It does not budge until you put a cleanser or eye make up remover over it. Then it disappears as easily as it applied.

If you're someone who doesn't like spending too much on brow products because you don't feel the need to fill them in but sometimes need a little something extra then this is right up your street. It doesn't cost the earth, is easy to use and will make your brows look that bit more perfected without making it look obvious that you've filled them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment