Thursday 6 October 2016

Review: Olay Total Effects Transforming Eye Cream

Finding an eye cream that does everything I want it to is hard work. I've tried more eye creams than any other products as there just didn't seem to be one on the market that met my needs. That's until I tried the Olay Total Effects Transforming Eye Cream. And by the look of my pot, I've really enjoyed this pot.

This is a very rich cream and a little bit goes a long way. It's thin in consistency but very rich in feeling. Once it's applied to the under eye area, it will feel soothed, smoothed, rejuvanted and moisturised all at once. It helps depuff the under eye area and smooth out any fine lines or wrinkles. It makes the perfect base for make up and keeps eyes hydrated even when covered in make up.

Personally this is the only eye cream that has truly impressed me. It's soothing and cooling whilst moisturising at the same time. It helps blur the look of my under eye area and diminishes the look of my dark circles. I don't have many fine lines but the ones I do have look better after every use and if you have slightly deeper set fine lines then this will work well to blur and smooth them. It's slightly pricier than some eye creams on the market but I believe you pay for quality. And it's always on offer somewhere whether it be half price, save a 1/3 or buy one get one free. Definitely a product to check out when you're in Boots or Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment