Thursday 27 October 2016

Top 5 Halloween Songs

Welcome back to Halloween Week! As today is Friday and the start of the weekend I only thought it fitting to share a few Halloween based songs for any upcoming parties you may have.

Let's start with the most obvious song. Thriller by Michael Jackson is probably the most overplayed song during the buildup to Halloween but it's also one of the most fitting songs to date. And if you say you have never tried to recreate the dance with your mates then I will not believe you. Everyone has tried to do the dance routine one time or another. There may even be some of you brushing up your moves ready for you upcoming parties and with that I wish you good luck.

Another overplayed song is Time Warp, most popularly known from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. And it's another song that everyone has danced to at least once. Don't worry I'm not judging you on those dance moves, I've pulled a few of them myself in the past. I may even break a few out this weekend.

One song that doesn't have a distnct dance routine but does have a memorable sound is Monster Mash. It's like the holy grail of Halloween songs and if you don't know this song then you have never enjoyed Halloween fully. It's cheesy, it's fun and it's a fitting song for any Halloween Parties.

And finally we're onto my personal favourite. It's not one of the most well known or played Halloween songs but if you grew up on A Nightmare Before Christmas like I did then this is an integral part of any Halloween. Not only is this ridiculously catchy but it also perfectly describes Halloween in under four minutes. One that'll stay in your head for ages afterwards and will create a brilliant atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment