Tuesday 6 June 2017

Review: Rodial Dragon's Blood Eye Masks

I've always made a point of trying my best to look after the skin around my eyes but nothing really works longer than two or three uses. I thought I'd found it when I found the Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream, however we're a few months down the line now with it and it's not wowing me like it used to. But I've recently found a product that has not only worked brilliantly and knocked my socks off with each use but has also makes it look like my other eye products work better.

The Rodial Dragon's Blood Eye Masks are a pair of  bio-cellulose, one use under eye patches. They contain a mix of Rodial's Dragon's Blood Complex and Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate and protect the more delicate skin under the eyes. The Dragon's Blood Complex is supposed to create a protective shield around the under eye area whilst the Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and visibly plumps the skin whilst diminishing the look of any fine lines or crows feet. They can be left on for thirty minutes and leave behind a residue which your supposed to rub in afterwards to get the full benefit of the product.

I really like these. I've used a lot of under eye patches before but none of these have really wowed me the way these have. Saturated in product these sit snugly against the under eye area and don't flap or budge once in place. They're very cooling and help reduce the appearance of puffiness whilst the active ingredients work their magic. You can't tell that you're wearing them as once they touch the skin, they turn from a white colour to an almost transparent skin colour. I quickly forget how long I've had these on for because I can't feel them on my skin and they don't peel as they dry down.

And when I peel them away I'm majorly impressed by the results. My under eye area looks plumper, hydrated and softer to the touch. Any lines I may have look diminished and there is a noticeable difference in the appearance of my dark circles. The best bit though is these results last longer than just one day. Two to three days later and my eyes still look as good as they did when I first removed the patches. The only downfall for some but not for all is the price. They are a bit pricier than some other high street available eye patches but when the results are as amazing as these it shouldn't/doesn't matter. You can buy these in single packs or they are also available in multipacks which works out to be better value for money. If you're in the market for a new set of under eye patches or your a religious user of them I highly recommend you check these out, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment