Sunday 11 June 2017

Review: YesTo Sachet Masks

One use sachet masks used to be my go to skin treat but ever since Loreal released their Pure Clay Masks and I discovered Origins and other amazing mask brands I stopped using them. That was until recently when I discovered that YesTo had their own range of one use sachet face masks.

There are only two masks in this range at the moment but I'm pretty sure it'l be expanded at some point. The first mask is this primRose Oil Mud Mask. A Primrose Oil Mud Mask this is perfect for senstive skins. It claims to soothe and hydrate skin whilst unlocking skin's inner glow. And because it's a soothing mask means it perfect for anyone who suffers from redness or roseaca.

 And the second one is the Argan Oil Mud Mask. This is another oil mud mask and suits all all skin types as it's deeply nourishing and leaves skin feeling ultra hydrated and smooth to the touch.

These masks are nice but not outstanding. There is plenty of product in the sachet and it doesn't leave any skin looking patchy or sparsely covered when it's on but the results weren't really outstanding. They left my skin feeling soothed and hydrated but apart from that there weren't any other visible results. There are other one use masks that do exactly the same thing as these and cost half the price. If you're a big fan of Yesto as a brand then I highly recommend that you try these but if you're just a skincare junkie then I think you'll find them a little disappointing. I do have their sheet masks to try soon and don't think they're going to be as much of  a let down as these were.

No comments:

Post a Comment