Wednesday 16 August 2017

Review: Simple Water Boost Micellar Cleansing Water

Micellar water is something I have a lot of trouble getting along with. A lot of them, even those that claim to be for sensitive skins irritate my skin after a couple of uses and cause my skin to erupt into those horrible, under the skin blemishes that don't amount to anything and just generally are a pain in the arse.

Then I discovered the Simple Micellar Water and it works wonders. I don't break out when I use it and it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry afterwards. So of course when they released a new version I just had to try it. The Simple Water Boost Micellar Water is the same formula as their original Micellar Water however it's infused with skin friendly plant extracts and minerals that simultaneously hydrates skin whilst it cleanses. It's perfect for those with dry/sensitive skins that find micellar waters irritate or leave skin feeling tight and uncomfortable.

I was quite worried this would break my skin out because of it's added ingredients. And I have had breakouts since I used this but they were caused by either hormones or my skin going through it's healing phase after I had my brows waxed. This micellar water has not broken my skin out or left with me loads of those horrid under the skin blemishes that cause my skin to look and feel bumpy to the touch. In fact it's done exactly what it claims to do on the bottle. This has been perfect as a cleanser for the days where I haven't worn make up and just need to refresh my skin. It hasn't left it feeling anything other than hydrated after each use as well as cleansed and refreshed. If you are in the market for a new micellar water but haven't had much luck finding the perfect one, this one may be just what you're looking for. Definitely check it out when you're browsing the skincare aisles of your local Boots or Superdrug next.

No comments:

Post a Comment