Friday 17 November 2017

Christmas Gift Guide: Christmas Crackers

I think I'm a little bit insane. When I finished writing my fifth and final gift guide of the year, I found a few more products that I wished I'd featured. And as they were all of the same style product I thought why not just add enough gift guide to the list this year. I think I may be a little insane but I think it's going to be worth it. Today for the final gift guide I'm talking through Ten Christmas Beauty Crackers that I'd be kicking myself if I didn't feature some way in my Gift Guides this year.

Sanctuary Pamper Cracker £12.50: Sanctuary always do a fantastic array of gifts at brilliant prices. And this cracker is no different. Containing seven different miniature products including a 30ml Hand Cream 15g Detox Sachet, this cracker if you're looking to treat someone without breaking the bank. It would also make a great Secret Santa gift even if it does go a little outside the regular £10 price limit.

Molton Brown Exquisite Treats Cracker £20: Now this cracker is a little more on the pricey side but from a brand like Molton Brown it is to be expected. That being said, you do get a marvellous amount of product for the price. In this cracker you recieve four 50ml shower gels in scents such as Rhubarb and Rose, Gingerlily, Pink Pepperpod and Rosa Absolute. If you know a fan of Molton Brown and you're stuck on a gift for them this year, then this would be perfect.

Clinique Party Pops Bauble £15: If I'd have seen these Clinique baubles when I was doing my main gift guides I'd have definitely featured them. There are four I'm going to share with you because I just couldn't choose one that I liked the look of the most. The Party Pops Bauble has two of their Lip Colour and Primer Lipsticks in the shades Cherry Pop and Plum Pop. They look quite large on the website but I can't say if their full size or not/ However they're both gorgeous shades and you'll be getting great value for money as you get two ableit miniatures for the same price as one full price would cost you.

Clinique Beauty Bauble £15: The second Clinique Bauble I liked was their Beauty Bauble. Containing a mini Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara and a mini Take The Day Off Make Up Remover for Lids, Lashes and Lips, this is a great gift for anyone who loves a good eye look. Sure the products are miniature but they're a great way for someone to dip their toe into Clinique as a brand or as a gift for someone who travels a lot and relies on miniature sized products.

Clinique Merry Moisture Bauble £15: The third Clinique Bauble is their Merry Moisture Bauble. It contains a small version of their Moisture Surge Thirst Extender and a mini Chubby Stick in the shade Super Strawberry. I wish I'd asked for this for Christmas as I'm desperate to try the Moisture Surge Range. If you know someone who's the same as me and wanting to try it or even if you know someone who will love the chubby stick, this bauble will give a little bit of luxury to someone whilst keeping it budget friendly.

Clinique Pop Eye Bauble £15: The last Clinique Bauble that caught my eye was their Pop Eye Bauble. I think it was the mini Take The Day Off Balm Cleansing Balm that did it. Look how cute it is. You also get a mini High Impact mascara which looks generously sized in this picture. This is perfect for someone looking to try either of the products as they get another miniature as a bonus. At £15, you can't go wrong picking this up for a loved one. The standard of the products is brilliant and you'll still have change left over to buy them some chocolate if you're working to a budget.

L'Occitane Refreshing Verbena Bauble £12: How luxurious does this bauble from L'Occitane look. And at such a good price as well. In this gorgeous bauble you recieve three miniature products all in their signature Verbena scent. This is perfect for all ages but is definitely something I'd pick up for my mum as a little last minute gift. Not only is this gorgeously packaged but the three products you recieve are decent sizes for miniatures. And at £12 you can't go wrong. In fact I might just pick this up for my mum when I'm Christmas shopping next.

Cowshed Hand and Lip Cracker £12: Cowshed always do brilliant value Christmas Crackers and this year is no different. The Cowshed Hand and Lip Cracker contains a 50ml Cow Slip Soothing Hand Cream and a Lippy Cow Natural Lip Balm. It's the time of year where hands and lips suffer the most so this is a perfect gift for anyone's who looking for a little relief. And at £12 this a brilliant priced add on gift that you can pick up, even if you've finished shopping for that particular person.

Crabtree and Evelyn Winter Hand Trilogy Cracker £12: The penultimate cracker I want to talk to comes from Crabtree and Evelyn. Their Winter Hand Trilogy contains three 10ml tubes of hand cream, including the scents Frosted Spicewood, White Cardamom and Red Berry and Fir. I personally have my eye on this for my nan. To me Crabtree and Evelyn is more of a mature ladies brand so I think this would be perfect for all the mums and nans out there. And it has a luxury feel to it that will make everyone that sees believe you've spent more than just £12 on it.

Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm Cracker £19: I've never seen a cracker from Elemis before so when I saw this on the John Lewis website I knew I had to feature it. Yes it's a little pricier than other crackers featured but you not only get a 20g pot of their Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm and a Cleansing Cloth but you also get a voucher for a free 15 minute Pro Collagen Treatment. I mean if that alone isn't worth the £19 price tag then I don't know what is. If you know someone who loves or who'd love to try the Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm and deserves a treat then this is for them. Exclusively available at John Lewis, I'd say snap one up quickly as this could be gone before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment