Tuesday 7 November 2017

Review: Optimum Ice Wine Eye Cream

Eye cream is one product I always find needs changing reguarly. Cleansers, toners, serums and moisturiers are something I change because I want to whether it's for a new product or because I'm bored of a product. Eye creams I have to change reguarly because they just stop working. This year alone I've gone through three eye creams before I found this one which thankfully is still working for me.

The Optimum Ice Wine Eye Cream is designed to hydrate, firm and smooth the under eye area. It's ingredients include Vitamin E, Olive Oil and Swiss Ice Wine which work together to smooth, tighten, firm as well as de puff the under eye area. It's metal applicator is both cooling and soothing on the skin and makes it the perfect product after a late night.

 The metal applicator distributes just the right amount of product and is incredibly soothing and cooling on the skin. It's perfect for those mornings when your eyes need that little something extra, especially if you've have a late night or watched a weepy film. And the smooth applicator can also be used to distribute the product without pulling or tugging at the thin under eye skin. Pop it in the fridge and it'll be even more cooling and soothing on the skin, it's results instantaneous.

I love this eye cream, I've tried higher end eye creams and more budget friendly ones and none have worked as well as this one. It's cool metal applicator works to soothe and depuff my under eye area whilst it's complex of ingredients work to hydrate and soften my under eye area whilst simultaneously reducing the appearence of my dark circles. And it has done the same thing everyday since I started using it. This hasn't stopped working or showing results and I've been using this for a good two months. By now with other eye creams the results aren't there anymore and instead of hydrating the under eye area, they're in fact drying it out, causing make up to look powdery and somewhat cakey.

Whilst this eye cream isn't the most inexpensive one on the market it's also not ridiculously overpriced. This sits on the same price scale as Loreal and Olay but compared to Olay eye creams I've tried this actually works and works well. My under eye area has never looked this good before and it's all down to this product. I'd happily pay full price for this cream but it can always be found on a half price offer or buy one get one free at Superdrug. If you're in the market for a new eye cream but don't want to pay the earth then I'd recommend checking this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment