Sunday 5 November 2017

Review: Rosie For Autograph Rose Gold EDP

Back last month I was casually strolling through Marks and Spencers when I spotted a new release from the Rosie For Autograph Range. I immediately whipped out my debit card and brought it, even though my bank balance was crying at me to stop shopping. And I haven't been able to stop wearing this which is both good and bad. Good because it means that this perfume is divine but bad because it's only a limited edition fragrance and I don't want to use it all up and not be able to get another bottle.

The Rosie For Autograph Rose Gold EDP is a limited edition fragrance to celebrate five years of Rosie Huntington Whiteley's collaboration with Marks and Spencers. It's advertised as evoking the feeling of a cosy night in by the fire, a different take than that of her other fragrances. It's light, floral yet elegant and classic, something that can always be found in Huntington-Whiteley's releases.

Centered around the classic Rose Centifolia scent that can be found in all of her fragrances, Rose Gold also mixes notes of bergamot, vanilla, freesia and musk. It's light yet spicy and can be smelt on both the skin and clothes for hours after you've applied it. It's not ridiculously heady or overpowering and can be worn during both day and night. It's feminine, classic, elegant and even a little sexy, something every product in the Rosie For Autograph range makes you feel. It's one of my favourite things about the collaboration as a whole as well as the fact that everything she has released has never failed or disappointed me in the slightest.

As you saw in my October Favourites I haven't been able to get enough of this product. I really need to slow down or this is going to be empty quicker than I'd like it to be. It's perfect for during the day but can also be worn during the evening, it's warm amber notes giving it that little spice which takes it from day to night. I like layering it alongside her other fragrances, especially her Nuit EDP.as it's deeper musk notes really accentuates the spicier notes in Rose Gold. And it really lasts, I sprayed this on a jumper and could still smell it on their the next day when I went to put in the wash. If you get a chance to give this a smell then I really suggest you do, you may find yourself buying it before you realise what you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment