Monday 9 April 2018

Primark Haul

         
Spring/Summer clothing is all over the high street right now and Primark has some good pieces at an affordable price. So today I thought I'd share with you a few things that I've picked up after the last few weeks. Now I've mostly picked up a few basics but they've been bits I feel are missing from my wardrobe and that'll not only take me through Spring/Summer but also through the whole year. 

                       
Dark Grey Basic Tee £3
Now I know this very basic but I was missing a grey t-shirt that wasn't too light or that had a v-neck. And this is perfect. It's a very lightweight material that doesn't cling anywhere that I don't want it to. The round neck isn't too low cut but is enough to just give the shirt some more shape. And the colour is flattering both on my figure and with my skin tone. And the best bit, it only cost £3. 

                              
Basic Striped Tee £3 
So I loved the dark grey t-shirt that much I went and brought the striped version as well. It's made of the same material, it fits the same way and is exactly what I've been looking for for ages. I love how this looks paired with black jeans, a simple hoodie and some slip ons. And again it was only £3. 

                        
Striped Canvas Slip Ons £8 
Let's move onto shoes and I have more shoes than clothes in is haul which is something I didn't think I'd ever have as I'm not a big shoes girl but am clearly having a moment right now. And these slip on shoes just screamed out to me when I saw them. Now I know these won't be to everyone's taste but I really like them. Now I'm not sure if they're a white material with blue stripes or blue material with white stripes. And that's just what they are material, inside and out. Not perfect for rainy days but when that warmer weather finally breaks through these are going to be perfect. I can see them paired with any wash of jeans and a white t-shirt with massive sunglasses and minimal make up. 

                         
Ankle Strap Low Block Sandal in Lemon £10 
Now if you know me personally then you'll know that I'm not the biggest fan of colour in my wardrobe. I tend to rotate grey, white and black with a hint of khaki thrown in but when I saw this next pair of shoes on their website, I just had to have them. And us they are a bright colour but it's why I loved them as soon as I saw them. Me and my mum have a couple of nights out coming up and I thought these would be perfect. They are perfect for dressing up an outfit without being too much and the low block heel means that they'll hopefully be more comfortable than other heels I've worn. 

                           
Ankle Strap Low Block Heel in Black £10 
And I liked them that much I brought them in a very practical black as well. I can see these working well with black jeans or even a pair of black culottes for dinner out with Jasmin or Lauren. And at £10 a pop I couldn't resist them in my basket. They also have them in blush pink which I'm so tempted to buy but I know I won't get as much wear out of them as the other two colours. 

                          
Wire Framed Dark Tint Sunglasses £3 
I'm a sunglasses hoarder, it's that bad that Jasmin has to keep a watchful eye on me because I could easily buy four or five pairs in on trip. And I like Primark's as they inexpensive and perfect for those fashion pieces that are more than likely only going to be on trend this year. Now these aren't the usual style I'd go for but I really like how they sit on my face without being too bug like or overpowering. And at £3 I don't mind if they only last me this year or are replaced by a new style next year. 

                           
Hydro Gel Sheet Mask £2/ Sunflower Under Eye Patches £1 
Last week I showed you some sheet masks I picked up from Primark and when I popped in again this weekend I brought another sheet mask and another pack of the Sunflower Under Eye Patches. I didn't intend to buy the sheet mask but when I saw that it contained mint I was intrigued and figured I'd give it a go. And the under eye patches are a statement part of my skincare collection and I always like to have a pack or two for those morning after a late night TV binge. 

                           
Genie Cushion £6 
Primark have recently released a Aladdin homeware range and I need as much of it as I can physically get my hands on.  I've been a huge fan of Aladdin for pretty much my entire life and struggle to find any decent merchandise in my town so getting this cushion and anything else Primark have to offer is a win in my book. Starting with this cushion. Shaped like the Genie's face, this super soft cushion is the perfect addition my ever growing cushion collection. I won't be using him to rest my head, he'll be purely for decoration. But make sure you get to Primark quick if you want one, their like gold dust at the moment.

                           
Aladdin Magic Lamp Money Box £8 
And the other bit I've managed to get my hands on is the money box. I have the Mrs Potts money box but she doesn't hold a lot so this was released just in time. He sits with pride of place next to my picture of Percy on my Disney shelf. They also had a tea pot but I have no where to put him, having already had trouble finding a home for the Mrs Potts teapot that Primark released around Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment