Tuesday 10 April 2018

The £9 Base Duo You Need In Your Life


                       
Make Up Revolution's Fast Base Foundation Stick and the Conceal and Define Concealer are the only thing I've heard people talking about recently. Now normally I don't buy into hyped up products but when I was shopping recently I did give in and give them both a swatch. And it was only then that I began to believe in the hype. 


                         
The Fast Base Foundation Stick is ultra creamy to apply and blends out like a dream. It gives a gorgeous healthy looking medium coverage which can easily be built up to a decent full coverage that doesn't look cakey or mask like. It's available in eighteen shades including a decent range of fair and deep shades. I usually struggle to find my correct shade but in this range F1 is a perfect match for my Casper like complexion. 

                           
The Conceal and Define Concealer is also available in eighteen shades ranging from extremely fair to deep skintones. It's a very high coverage concealer that conceals dark circles, blemishes and redness without looking too heavy on the skin. The doe foot applicator is larger than average and has a small well inside it to hold more product which means you'll less likely to dip it back in the tube for more. Now I've never tried the Tarte Shape Tape but from what I've seen and heard of this, the Conceal and Define is a comparable dupe at a fraction of the price. Again I have the shade C1 and it's a perfect match to cover redness and blemishes but is also still very brightening under the eyes. 

I am literally obsessed with this duo. I've worn them everyday since I got them and everyday it blows me away. Not only does it give my skin a flawless coverage without being too heavy, it gives my skin a healthy glow and lasts all day without the need for touch ups. But my favourite thing is that this duo costs only £9. Most brands charge this if not more for just a foundation. And they actually work. The quality of these are off the scale. Normally lower priced brands can be very hit and miss but Make Up Revolution have got it spot on and not just with these two. Tons of their products have been rave reviewed at the moment and I think if you want to try any; especially the foundation stick , you'd better move quick, they're selling like hot cakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment