Thursday 26 April 2018

Review: Palmer's Face Oil With Rosehip

                           
Following on from my cleansing oil review on Monday, I'm reviewing a facial oil that has become my go to product when it comes to clearing my skin. Again with facial oils I was wary but after trying a couple out and finding out how well they work with my skin, I've fallen in love with them. And this one is no different.

The Palmer's Skin Therapy Face Oil is a powerful face oil that is packed with ten precious oils alongside Vitamin C, E, Cocoa Butter and Retinol. It aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots as well as working to improve skins texture and tone, the Vitamin C working to brighten skin. 

This product is ridiculous and I say that in a good way. I picked it up as I was fighting a losing battle with pigmentation left over from breakouts and my god does this stuff work. After only a couple of uses, the pigmentation was pretty much gone and my skin looked brighter and felt softer to the touch. It's so lightweight that it doesn't leave skin feeling weighed down or greasy to the touch. It sinks beautifully into the skin and doesn't transfer onto clothes or pillowcases. It's the perfect overnight skin treat if you want your skin to look clear, bright and healthy the next day. I've switched out my normal moisturiser for this at the moment as I try and get my skin back to it's normal, okay looking self after a severe reaction to an exfoliator at the weekend. And so far it's working. 

It's suitable for all skin types, even sensitive and oily skins. It doesn't have anything too chemical based in it that's going to cause irritation or breakouts. It does have a slight fragrance but touch wood, I've had no trouble with it and fragrance in a product is the biggest no-no for my skin. It is advised on the box that you take precaution with sun screen after you've used it because it does contain retinol which increases skins sensitivity to the sun but apart from that, this oil is an amazing all rounder oil that is bound to work wonders on your skin. It comes in at £10.49 a bottle but because you only need the tiniest amount each time, it lasts a lot longer than other oils you can pick up, especially in the high street/drugstore. However it can usually be found on offer at Boots which is when I highly recommend picking up a bottle or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment