Monday 23 April 2018

Review: Superfacilaist Vitamin C+ Brighten Skin Renew Cleansing Oil

                      
Cleansing oils have become a staple in my skincare routine, they're just effective a at breaking down make up whilst simultaneously nourishing skin. I've tried and loved the Loreal Cleansing Oil but I'm also enjoying trying out other cleansing oils both high street and high end to see if they're just as good or better. And today I'm starting with a high street friendly oil that's perfect for even these upcoming warmer months. 

The Superfacilaist Vitamin C+ Brighten Skin Renew Cleansing Oil is a lightweight oil that can be used either to break down make up or to cleanse and nourish bare skin. Infused with Vitamin C, E and five different oil blends including Rosemary and Rosehip Oil, this cleansing oil aims to give skin a more youthful, brighter, retexturised feel after every use. 

I've had my eye on this cleansing oil for the longest time but because I had a preconceived notion that oils wouldn't work for my face, I put off purchasing it until recently. And I'm so glad I finally started to understand that oils work for my skin as this has been the only cleansing oil I've reached for the whole of April. It breaks down make up quickly and effectively, including stubborn eye make up without stinging or irritating the eyes. It doesn't leave pores feeling blocked, skin feeling greasy or weighed down. It's Vitamin C active works to brighten skin and give it back it's radiant glow whilst simultaneously leaving skin feeling nourished and soft to the touch. 

I can have especially sensitive skin but this hasn't broken me out, left my skin feeling irritated or sore. It does have a scent to it but it's not offencive and will only cause issues if you have extremely sensitive/reactive skin, especially when it comes to fragrance. It's not the most inexpensive cleansing oil on the market but it's also not the most expensive either so if you're looking for a nice mid range yet still budget friendly cleansing oil, I'd highly recommend checking this out. And if like me you were a little cautious when it comes to adding oil to your skin, this will completely change your outlook on oils and you'd soon become a convert like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment