Wednesday 11 April 2018

Review: Simple Water Boost Hydrating Sheet Mask

                              
I'm a huge fan of sheet masks and can't stop myself from buying one or three when a brand release a new one. And Simple is the latest brand to join the club. Their Hydrating Sheet Mask is the latest addition to their Water Boost range and is probably the best product from the entire range. 

Made from the softest natural fibres, this mask fits snugly to the contours of your face as it delivers intense hydration in fifteen minutes. Containing ingredients such as Glycerin, Allantoin and Caffeine, this mask works to hydrate, soothe and brighten skin. It contains no artificial fragrance or colour, neither does it contain any harsh chemicals that'll damage or harm skin. It's good for any skin type but in particular for those with sensitive or reactive skins. 

For me the Water Boost Range can be very hit or miss for me but this sheet mask is the standout product. It fits nicely to my face, doesn't slip, slide or drip and it leaves my skin feeling soothed, hydrated and soft to the touch. I've used it several times and my skin hasn't reacted or broken out in any way. I like how this leaves my skin feeling and how I don't necessarily need to go in with a heavy moisturiser after I've used one of these. They still don't take the place of my beloved Garnier Moisture Bomb Masks but they come a close second. Available exclusively at Superdrug, this sheet mask is perfect for those who want to pamper their skin without worrying about irritating their skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment