Monday 21 May 2018

Review: B Vitamin Mist

                         
Face mists are becoming a big part of people's skincare routines. And for good reason too. However finding a decent budget friendly facial mist is harder than you'd expect. There are some really good versions from Botanics, Liz Earle and Pixi but my favourite has to be the latest release from B.

Their Vitamin Mist is packed full of Caffeine, Vitamin C and Cucumber to refresh, awaken, revitalise and soothe the skin. It doesn't contain a lot else apart from Allantonin which helps to soothe and revitalise skin but that's it. It can be used any time of the day as a quick skin pick me up, including over make up to boost your look as well as refresh your skin. It's great if you've got work and then drinks with the girls afterwards without the chance to really touch up your make up. Just a couple of spritzs of this and your skin is good to go without the worry of your foundation breaking down, brows rubbing off or mascara sliding down your cheeks.

I really like to use this as part of my morning routine as it just gives my skin a bit of a wake up effect. It's a fine mist that feels lightweight on the skin so it won't block pores or leave skin feeling weighed down. It sinks into skin quickly and easily works under your serum and moisturiser. However I've also loved spritzing over the top of make up to give it a quick boost after it's been on a few hours. And with a high amount of caffeine in the ingredients, it really helps to reduce the appearance of fatigue and redness without disrupting or ruining your make up. I've nearly gone through a whole bottle already and I'm quite liberal with how much I spray when I use it. One bottle is going to last you a while but at only £7.99 a bottle it's not going to break the bank if you do happen to go through it quicker than expected.

Overall if I was too advise you to try a facial mist this Spring/Summer, I'd advise you to try this one. It's a lot like the Pixi Vitamin Mist but you get more product for a half the price and whilst the Pixi was nice, I never felt like it was doing a lot for my skin. This on the other hand feels like it's actually doing something for my skin, it seems to have lost the tired pallor to it and any signs of fatigue seem to be reduced once I've used this. It all may just be psychological but I still recommend you try this facial mist out when you next see it in your local Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment