Saturday 5 May 2018

Review: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

                           
For the longest time the only concealer I'd use was the Collection Lasting Perfection in Fair, then Extra Fair until they both started to oxidise on my skin. I'd seen that Maybelline had released more shades of their Fit Me Concealer and thought I'd give it a go. And this has certainly taken over from my once beloved Collection concealer. 

It's a medium to full coverage concealer that can be used under the eyes, to cover redness and can even cover blemishes without making it obvious you're trying to cover something. It doesn't gather in pores or crease under the eyes and can last all day when set with a loose powder. There are seven/eight shades in the range, ranging from from extremely fair to deep skintones.  It's a better range than when they first released it and because of that its a concealer I've seen talked about a lot more on social media. 

I love love love this concealer. I had to take my back up out to photograph as the one I'm using now is practically empty and the packaging is faded that much you can barely make out the name of it. I use this everyday both under the eye and to cover any redness or imperfections that my foundation hasn't covered. I like that it covers but doesn't look to heavy on the skin and doesn't budge once it's set with loose powder or a setting spray. I have the shade 05 and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It blends in perfectly over redness and blemishes but still looks brightening when used under the eyes. And at £5.99 a tube, it's not going to break the bank if you go through a tube regularly. If you haven't swatched or tried the Fit Me Concealer, I highly recommend you give it a go. You won't be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment