Monday 13 July 2015

Review: Boots Extracts Brazil Nut Body Scrub

I've been a big fan of body scrubs for a while and for the longest while my favourite was the Sanctuary Salt Scrub but a few weeks back I found a new favourite. The Boots Extracts Brazil Nut Body Scrub smells like heaven, in fact the whole range smells like heaven. I was also highly impressed by the size of the tub to the price I paid.

It's not the most scrubby of scrubs but it does leave skin feeling ultra soft and cleansed after each use. It feels like more of a mosituriser on the skin and doesn't leave a residue when washed off. I use this mainly on my legs as they don't need much of an exfoliate as my upper body does and it leaves them feeling soft and supple.

Unlike most scrubs this was is very gentle on the skin and more of a watery consistency than other scrubs I've tried. It's not exactly what I would call a bad thing but I am more of a fan of the harsher slightly more gritty scrubs on the market. If you have skin that is too sensitive for those scrubs but want to feel like your exfoliating you skin then this is the scrub for you. It can leave your bath in a bit of a mess when you use it and I put that down to the consistency of the product itself.

I'm not usually a fan of sweet smelling products but this scrub and the Almond Scrub make me swoon everytime I smell them. There are more scents in the range if you're not a fan of these particular ones and there is also other products in the range. Great value for money and not one of the worst scrubs I've tried I highly recommend it to anyone who doesn't like the harsher scrubs on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment