Monday 6 July 2015

Review: Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream

When I first saw this cream advertised I scoffed. A cream couldn't change your skin after overnight from the first use. Oh how very wrong was I. After one use this product was deemed one of my hero products and I haven't gone a night without using it. The results are that mind blowing that I actually feel confident going to work without make up on.

In the pot it looks like any other cream on the market but this one has a very different texture to those found in your local Superdrug or Boots. The texture of this is almost velvety both in the pot and on the skin. It also bounces back after every use so that there aren't fingerprints all over the jar very much like The Body Shops Drops Of Youth Sleeping Cream. A little does go a long way and does leave a slight tackiness to the skin after intial application but soon sinks in to leave skin velvety smooth.

Before I started using this I hated how my face looked without make up. I had a lot of redness, my dark circles were very prominent and there was a certain sallowness to my face. I will admit that the first night I applied this I wasn't very optimistic about the results as I just couldn't work out how it would change my skin overnight. However I was pleasantly surprised when I woke up the next day. My dark circles were still there but were significantly less noticable and my redness was nearly non existent. The sallowness I found my skin to have when I didn't wear make up was gone and hasn't returned since I've been using this. I will say that this is a product you have to use everyday not because you'd lose the results you've already seen but because the results you do see will just get better with every use. With the mini heatwave we had in the UK last week I found this was my hero, practically removing my imperfections so that I was able to go without make up and not worry about my skin.

If you've seen this advertised and scoffed I highly recommend you either try a tester in a shop or buy it and see the results for youself. It's one of the slightly more pricey skincare items on the marker especially for Garnier but I really think that it's worth the money. Have any of you tried this and not liked it? Or did you have the same results as me? Let me know in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment