Saturday 4 July 2015

My Top 3 Summer Fragrances

If there is one thing I hoard more than lipsticks in my beauty stash it's perfume. I have a whole draw full but always find myself reaching for the same ones. Coincidentally the three I've been reaching for the most recently are perfect for this time of year, especially during this heatwave we've been having.

Rosie For Autograph Eau De Parfum
This is my all time favourite perfume. I know I will be wearing this all year round but if you're looking for a light yet long lasting fragrance then this is right up your street. I'm not usually a fan of floral scents but I fell in love with it immediately. I think it has something to do with the fact that there's only one ingredient being the Centifolia Rose. It's an classic, elegant fragrance that is perfect for both day and night. I highly recommend that you go give it a sniff in your local Marks And Spencers

Hugo Boss Ma Vie 
This is another floral scent that has changed how I look at floral scents. I only have a sample size of this so I find myself using this less than the others but I still have mad love for this. With hints of pink freesia, jasmine and rose this is the perfect daytime fragrance. It is advertised as being feminine yet modern which it will suit a wider age range than some of the other fragrances out there.

Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely
Before Rosie Huntington Whiteley released her fragrance this was my favourite of all time. I'm not saying I don't love it but Rosie's fragrance gets worn more often than this. This is one of the more complex scents out there with more notes than I'm actually used to smelling. The notes that stand out the most to me when I smell it are Orchid, White Musk, White Amber, Rosewood and Lavender. I really can't think of another word than lovely to describe this fragrance. It suits everyone and has brilliant lasting power. It makes a perfect scent for both daytime and nighttime.

Have you smelt any of these? Are any of these your favourites? Do you have recommendations? If so let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment