Thursday 22 October 2015

Review: Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Eye Cream

This is just a quick post. It was supposed to be my New At The Drugstore post but with work being busy this week and having been ill as well, I haven't been able to get that post ready. But instead I thought I'd review a product that has quickly become my favourite.

I picked up the Naturally Radiant Brightening Eye Cream a couple of weeks ago as something new to try in my battles against the dark circles. I didn't have high expectations as I've tried brightening eye creams before and been disappointed but this has really impressed me.

Containing Kiwi Fruit Extract, Mulberry Fruit Extract and Sugar Beet Extract, this small tube helps eyes feel youthful and revitalised as well as brightened and protected. The Kiwi Fruit Extract is the key ingredient as it contains a lot of Vitamin C which is needed around the eye area and not only evens skintone out but helps protect against any nasties that get near your eyes.

The three ingredients combined are like a powerhouse of product and give brilliant results in a short amount of time. Before I used this my dark circles were extremely visible, sometimes even through my concealer and the skin under my eyes all looked puffy. Only two days after I started using this did I see a difference. And I was blown away. My dark circles while still there were not as bright as before and the skin around them looked less puffy and felt smoother to the touch. A little bit of this goes a long way and I find the a pea sized amount does both under my eye and over my eyelid. I love how after every application my eyes look brighter and more awake, it makes putting my make up on a dream.

If you're on a budget and you're looking for something to give your eyes that extra oopmh then I recommend you check this out. It's purse friendly, good for the skin and a product you actually see results from. It's definitely going to be joining my holy grail products.

Available from Superdrug

No comments:

Post a Comment