Sunday 24 April 2016

April Favourites

 
Welcome to another Monthly Favourites. I honestly don't know where April went? Seriously one moment I'm posting my March Favourites and the next thing I know it's time to gather my April Favourites. So let's jump into it.

My first favourite this month is a product I've used on and off since Decemeber but have only started enjoying it properly this month. It's the Pixi Glow Tonic. Now I know it's a cult product but I'm usually slow to catch onto them. I'd tried this at the beginning of the year and wasn't too keen but now I've had a skincare shake up I've started to really love it. Containing Glycolic Acid, Ginseng and Aloe Vera this doesn't just tone and exfoliate my skin, it refreshes and gives it the pick me up it needs. I use this after I've taken my make up off to make sure my skin feels as fresh as possible before going in with the rest of my routine. I'm definitely going to be buying a full sized bottle of this when it runs out.

Up next is another skincare product. I've already feautred this in a favourites and done a full review but I can't help but feature it again. As I said I've done a skincare shake up and I've fallen in love with this moisturiser all over again. It's the Garnier Miracle Wake Me Up Moisturiser. A very mousse like consistency this moisturiser instantly wakes up the skin whilst simultaneously smoothing the skin upon application. It also soothes skin if you've used an exfoliator or treatment that's a bit too harsh. I love slapping this on my face after I've taking my make up off. It helps seal in my serum and makes gives my skin that mositure boost it occasionally needs.

Whilst we're on the topic of skincare let's talk about a new product I've been loving this month. This is the Nivea Creme Cleansing Face Wash the newest face wash from Nivea. This has the classic Nivea scent as well as the skin caring ingredients of the classic range. It's very creamy in consistency and is very gentle to apply to the skin. It cleanses the skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth to the touch. As it's so gentle on the skin it's suitable for even sensitive skin and more than likely won't break you out. I'm definitely going to be giving the cleansing lotion a go as well and a full review will be coming soon. 

Now for the only lipstick I'm featuring this month. Honestly I've only had this a couple of weeks but I fell in love with it the moment I put this on my lips. It's the Rosie For Autograph lipstick in Silk Rose. It's more brown than Lady Rose which is very mauve in tone but it still looks nice on the lips. It's a good brown toned lipstick for people with fairer skintones. It's not a matte lipstick but it's not overly shiny or glossy looking. Ultra buttery to apply this lipstick and the others in the range are long wearing on the lips but not overly drying either. I'm definitely going to be getting a lot of wear out of this and the other shades I've picked up.

 And for my last favourite I couldn't just decide on one shade so I chose four. These are the Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Paints. These are infused with coconut oil and water to hydrate the nail as you wear them. And I love them. My favourite shades are Tiki Hut, Flamingo, Bikini and Laguna. I was worried that the brighter shades would stain my nails as you're advised to go without a base coat but they didn't and my nails look a lot better than before I started wearing these. They have nice thick brushes that make it easier to apply and they dry nearly as quickly as the Speedy Quick Dry Range.

So that's it for my April Favourites. What were your favourites this month? Were any of them the same as mine? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment