Thursday 21 July 2016

Review: Superdrug Hair Mask Sachet

When it comes to haircare I like to keep things simple. I have very thick, naturally wavy hair and everytime I wash it, I have to deal with the dreaded frizz. So one thing I've added to my routine over the year is a good hair mask. Aussie do good masks as do Garnier but a relatively inexpensive mask that's perfect for a quick hair fix are these sachets from Superdrug.

These are a recent release from them and can be found in with the face masks. There are two in total and I've tried both. Each sachet contains one use and I find that there is enough in there for people with very long hair and people with short hair could probably get a couple of uses out of this. It's isn't the easiest to get out of the sachet and would be easier in a pot but you can actually get all of it out and aren't left with some in the bottom. I recommend putting it through your mid lengths to ends if you have mid length or long hair and obviously all over if you have shorter hair. Leave it in for 3-5 mintues, maybe longer if you're hairs in a bad condition and then was away like you would a shampoo or conditioner.

This deep conditioning mask is perfect for people who's hair needs a little bit of loving. Containing Manuka Honey and Abyssinian Oil, this mask will nourish and moisture hair leaving it feeling refreshed, replenished and easier to work with. I love putting this mask on at the end of a long day when I just a need a bit of TLC. It doesn't smell as good as some masks could smell but it's not that bad that you don't want to leave it on for it's allotted time. I like to leave this on for more than five mintues just so it can really go to work on my hair and afterwards my hair feels softer and a lot more manageable even if it's still a bit frizzy.

If frizz is your main concern they also do a frizz taming mask that I forgot to buy last time I was in there. It's brilliant for taming any flyaway hairs you may get from washing and hair looks a lot less frizzy and fluffy after each use. At £1.29 a sachet these are a brilliant budget option for your hair and they actually work. I'll definitely be stocking up next time I'm in Superdrug.

Have any of you tried these? What did you think? I'd love to know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment