Sunday 3 July 2016

Review: B Hyaluronic Acid Facial Spritz

I'm a big fan of facial sprays/spray toners and when I saw this one advertised on B's instagram page I knew I had to have it. The B Hyaluronic Acid Facial Spritz is the perfect summer accessory for anyone who likes to keep their skin refreshed throughout the summer months.

This is packed with Hyaluronic Acid and not much else meaning you get nothing but moisture replenishment when you use it. It's aimed to refresh and lock in moisture for as long as twelve hours, meaning your skin looks fresher and hydrated for longer. As it's only a lightweight spray this doesn't clog pores or skin and for the most part won't break out many skin types unless you have an issue with Hyaluronic Acid.

You can use this under your skincare, as part of your skincare, under make up and even on top of make up. Yes you can use this over make up. A lot of it comes down to how lightweight this spray actually is. It won't work in the same way as a setting spray but it will refresh and give your skin/make up a boost of hydration. It won't disturb make up and won't make it slide down your face, it will just sink into your skin like it would without make up or as a setting spray does.

I love how this feels on the skin. It's awakening, hydrating and smoothing on the skin. Everytime I use this I'm surprised by how soft and hydrated my skin feels and how easy the rest of my skincare and make up sit on top of it. So far it hasn't broke me out or irritated my skin in any way. If you have extremely sensitive skin then maybe try this on it's own before you use it over make up or regularly in case it does break you out. The only downside to this product is that if like me you're a bit spray happy then you'll go through this ridiculously fast. I have only had this just over a month and I'm nearly through my first bottle. And at £7.99 it can work out pricey but B is always on a half price offer or buy one get one free. 

Overall it's slightly pricey for a facial spritz but as I've seen how good this is for my skin and how it's changed the feel and even look of my skin I don't mind shelling out for it. Have any of you tried this? If so, I'd love to know what you thought of it. Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment