Sunday 17 July 2016

Review: Zoella Sweet Inspirations Range

Zoella's Beauty Range has always been on my radar but until her latest release, I've never really been interested. Until she released her Sweet Inpirations range. It looked older, the products sounded like they were aimed at older ages and it just generally looked like it wasn't aimed at her younger fans.

The first item I picked up is the Bath Latte. It's a Bath and Shower milk enriched with almond milk and honey. It smells divine, the whole range does in fact but when I see the words bath and shower, I expect it to work in both. Bath-wise I found that this didn't add many bubbles or much of anything to my bath. In fact I added some of my favourite bath product to add something to more to it. And when I applied it to my body as it says you can do, nothing happened. Zip. Zilch. Nadda. An inexpensive store own brand shower gel/milk did more for my skin than this did. Sure it smelt nice, sure it looks like a luxurious product to have in your collection but really you can get less expensive products that work even better and won't leave you disappointed.

The Sugar Dip on the other hand, I liked. It didn't make any fancy claims, just stated that these would make your bath smell great and help relax you as you bathe. And it did. A small handful of these ran under warm water as your bath fills and your entire bathroom is filled with the same sweet scent that ranges throughout the whole collection. It didn't make anything foamy or bubble and it didn't give my skin anything either but it did give me a sense of relaxtion and any achy muscles I had seemed to ache less.

I haven't tried the rest of this range but from the two products I have tried I can imagine this range could be hit or miss. The Body Mist smells divine in small doses but personally is too much for everday wear. The bags in the collection are sweet but I can't justify buying them without a reason. However if you're a massive Zoella fan then I'm sure you're going to love this range. I personally have products I prefer and it maybe because I'm slightly older than her normal age democratic but it just hasn't grabbed me like I thought it would.

Have any of you tried this range? If so what did you think? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment