Friday 8 September 2017

Review: Naturally Radiant Glycolic Tonic with 5% Glycolic Acid

I love any product that has Glycolic Acid in it. I always have to try a new release if it has Glycolic Acid in it and I'm pretty sure you're all sick of reading about it from me. However I couldn't help but pick up this new release when I saw it.

The Naturally Radiant Glycolic Tonic with 5% Glycolic Acid is a toner/treatment type product that as it says contains 5% Glycolic Acid. This can be used in place of a toner and works to exfoliate, retexturise and rejuvenate skin. It awakens skin's natural glow and helps with cell turnover and rejuvenation that if left can leave skin looking dull. This product is very similar to Pixi's Glow Tonic except it doesn't contain the Aloe Vera or Ginseng that Glow Tonic does but works in the same manner and costs a fraction of the price. And it's so easy to do. All you have to do is pour some onto a cotton pad and then swipe it across your face as you would any other toner.

I really like this product. I find myself reaching for this on a daily basis after I've removed my make up because it's not only rejuvenating but also refreshing and gives my skin that boost it can sometimes need after cleansing. A little goes a long way and it doesn't leave skin feeling dry or tight after use and serum or moisturiser can be applied over top no problem. If you have sensitive skin, don't worry you can still use this and enjoy the results this product gives. Preferably I wouldn't advise using it daily if you have sensitive skin or are new to using AHA based products, I'd start once or twice and build up to whatever your skin is comfortable with. However if your skin is used to AHA based products or reacts well to Glycolic Acid then I'd say go in with what your comfortable. Because it reminds me so much of the Glow Tonic I went straight in with using it daily but if that's too much than every other day or twice a week is a good place to start.

This product has received a lot of hype and some really good write ups recently and usually that's enough for me to want to stay away from a product but I couldn't and I'm glad I didn't. It's really changed how my skin looks and feels and used in conjunction with the rest of my skincare routine, has left my skin looking the best it has in a while. And the best bit, it's ridiculously inexpensive for a product of this kind. Coming in at £5.99 a bottle, this is a fraction of the price of Glow Tonic and other AHA/Glycolic based products on the market, including others you'd find in the skincare aisles of Superdrug or Boots. If you're a fan of Glow Tonic and are in the market for a more budget option then I'd highly recommend checking this out. I promise you, you won't be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment