Tuesday 19 September 2017

Review: Naturally Radiant Moisturising Facial Oil

Facial oils are something I've always heard good things about but have never tried. They've always been the one skincare product I've avoided because I've always been worried that it's going to cause problems for my skin. That is until I tried the Naturally Radiant Moisturising Facial Oil.

The Naturally Radiant Moisturising Facial Oil is a blend a of different facial oils and fruit extracts that claim to energise, moisturise and retexturise skin. Containing five different oils including Rosehip and Grapeseed alongside Kiwi and Mulberry Extract this oil should feel heavy on the skin but is surprisingly lightweight and doesn't feel like it's clogging pores or leaving skin feeling greasy. It's suitable for all skin types including those with more combination skin. However if you have very oily skin, I'd stay clear of this product as it'll only make skin look like it's created more sebum and that's not a cute look.

To say I was wary when I first tried this was an understatement. I'd tried a facial oil before and it gave me a bad reaction and left me with months worth of work to get my skin back to a good place. So I was definitely nervous about putting this on my skin for the first time. However I was ever so pleasantly surprised. It says to use 1-2 drops but I find 3-4 more effective and it doesn't leave skin feeling overly greasy or shiny feeling. In fact it's quire refreshing on the skin and provides it with a longer lasting moisture boost as it doesn't just sit on skin but sinks in and works deeper than most products do. I've been using it for well over two months now and haven't had a breakout or reaction in the slightest. In fact combined with the rest of my skincare routine, it's given the best looking skin I've had in a long time. My redness looks diminished, skintone even and to touch, my skin feels a lot smoother and softer. I can't get enough of this oil and my skin totally agrees. And my favourite part about this oil is that it isn't ridiculously expensive or hard to find. It can easily be found in Superdrug's Skincare aisles and online and comes in at a purse friendly £7,99. But it's always on a buy one get one free or half price offer which makes it even better value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment