Friday 29 September 2017

Autumnal Clothing Wishlist

Now I know you must all be sick of me banging on about how excited I am about Autumn finally being upon us. But I promise this is the last Autumnal post I've got scheduled and instead of being beauty related, it's more style related and items I'm wishing for or looking to add to my wardrobe.

Jumpers are the one clothing item I can't get enough of when Autumn rolls around. And this year I'm pushing the boundaries on my comfort zone. And this particular jumper from New Look is one of a few that really caught my eye. What really caught my eye with jumper was the colour. It's bold enough to make a statement but it's not too bold that it would look strange against my colouring. And of course the balloon sleeves also caught my eye, a trend I've been dying to try but just haven't found the right piece with them. Usually anything that's ribbed I'd stay away from but the ribbing on this jumper looks like it could be quite flattering. And it's only £20 which for a good quality jumper I consider a bargain.



The next jumper is well in my comfort zone from colour to style and fit. Again from New Look, this slightly oversized cable knit jumper just screams me. The cable knit neither too small or too large. The fit whilst looking slightly cropped is easily dealt with by just sizing up one and the thickness of the knit looks like it would be enough to keep you warm and toasty but not to the point where you're boiling hot. This one is slightly pricier coming in at £25 but from the look of it on the model, it's well worth every penny.







And then another jumper that's slightly out of my comfort zone is this stunning burgundy batwing jumper. It looks slightly oversized but that's how I like my jumpers with batwing sleeves which is an easier way to wear the wide sleeve trend this season. It comes in this gorgeous burgundy shade that I think will suit my colouring perfectly and would great paired with a deep lip and flawless skin. It's yet again a ribbed jumper but because it's slightly oversized the ribbing is yet again flattering and doesn't cling to anywhere you don't want it to. Another one that comes in at £25 but from the look of it, it's another great quality jumper that would be worth the price tag.




A jumper from ASOS that caught my eye whilst I was browsing was this oversized longline grey number. With wide sleeves and high neckline, this wouldn't usually be the type of jumper that grabs my attention. However as I was browsing I couldn't help but click on it. The combination of the wide sleeves, high neckline, oversized fit and the fact that it just looks so soft caught my attention. It's a very simple jumper but that's what makes it perfect for those more laidback days. At £28, it's a bit pricier than I like to pay for a jumper but because of how soft and cosy it looks, I am very tempted to treat myself.







This is the last jumper that really grabbed my attention. I know it may look like a simple roll neck but this is the kind of roll neck I've been looking for. Chunky, oversize and cosy looking, this jumper just screams stylish yet comfortable and if it weren't for it's £90 price tag then I'd be buying two so I could always wear it. Roll neck jumpers are something I've never been interested in wearing until this year and I'm on the hunt for a good one so I think this picture may have to be saved to my phone so I can compare the more budget friendly options to this one.








A good pair of flattering Winter boots is something I didn't own until last year and now all I want to add to my wardrobe is Winter boots. There are so many beautiful pairs out there this year but there have been three that really caught my eye recently. This pair from New Look but the brogue like shape and pattern made me scroll back up to them. Not usually a style I'd go for but I could see myself pairing these with a plain jumper, some black skinnies and minmal make up for a laid back look.






Another pair from New Look that I'm very tempted to buy look very similar to that of a designer pair I've been coveting for a good six months. The buckle detail alongside the studding makes these the perfect budget friendly statement boot that'll grab everyone's attention. Paired with a simple outfit, I'd let the boots do all the talking. I'm tempted to get these as a very early birthday present to myself.







Over the knee boots were something I looked at getting last year but could never find the right pair. This year I'm continuing the search but think I've found the perfect pair from New Look. Not completely flat but not a pair with a higher heel, this would give me a bit of added height but still allow me to wear them on an everday basis. They are a suedette material which means they aren't practical for rainy days but on those crisp, cold days, these paired with an oversized jumper and scarf would look stunning. Another pair I'm tempted to treat myself to as a very early birthday present.






I'm really loving the colour mustard this season. There's something about it that just screams Autumn to me but with my colouring I just can't pull it off. However I'm desperate to add some mustard coloured items to my wardrobe this year so I thought of doing so in my accessories. And this gorgeous cross body handbag from New Look looks like it could be perfect for that. However looking closely at this I see it being more of a canary yellow than mustard but I think I'd have to see it in store to really make up my mind. That being said it's everything I look for in a bag. Cross body with a long strap and a flap closing, this would be the perfect Autumn bag if it turns out to be the shade I think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment