Wednesday 2 March 2016

Product Empties #4

It's that time again. It's time to show you what products I've loved that much I've finished them. It's been a while since I've done an empties and I've managed to accumulate quite a few products.

 Clean and Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion
This is like the millionth bottle of this stuff. I have used it for years and gone through countless bottles. It's my everyday morning cleanse because it really helps wake me up and get rid of any grime or make up that's left on my face from the night before. It is designed for sensitive skin so if you're worried about it making you break out it won't. It contains Salicylic Acid which will help fight any blemishes or blemish creating bacteria on your skin. I'm already halfway through my next bottle and can see myself going through many more this year.

Carmex Classic Lip Balm 
I feel like I've achieved something in life with this empty. I've finally finished a lip balm. I never finish them as I always end up losing them or finding another one I want to try. However with this Carmex pot I've managed it. This lip balm didn't actually agree with me when I first started using it but gradually I got used to it and I wouldn't go for anything else. It's one of those tingly lip balms that actually feel like they're working when you put them on and I recommend it for anyone who likes wearing matte lips as much as I do.

Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream
The next empty is my go to, ride or die night cream. The Garnier Sleeping Mask is a product that works whilst you sleep and gives you radiant refreshed skin with every use. This pot lasted for ages and I'm halfway through my second pot. It's very thick in texture and a little bit goes a long way. I won't go into too much detail as I have a review of it here.

Sanctuary Spa 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask 
Another empty another ride or die product. This mask is the best I've ever tried and I always find myself going back to it after trying new products. A thick warming mask, this clings to the skin and brings any impurities out of the skin. Brilliant if you want to completely detox your skin and get rid of any blemishes you can feel coming on. It cools down slightly as you wear it but warms up again as you take it off. Best way to wear this is in the bath as the warmth from the bath will make pores open up and it will work better.

Simply Pure Hydrating Serum
This is the first tube of this I've gone through. And I can predict I'm going to go through a lot more in the future. This has overtaken my Clearly Youthful Night Serum in my routine as it leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and hydrated after a day of wearing make up. Containing ingredients such as Salicylic Acid and Allantonin, this serum is perfect for people with sensitive skin that want that burst of hydration. My only pet peeve is that you can't see through the packaging so you don't know when you're close to finishing it.

Maybelline Anti Age The Eraser Eye
It seems like forever but I've finally finished this concealer. It does take a while as you only need a little bit at a time. If you don't know what this concealer is, it has a rounded sponge applicator which means swiping this where you need it is easy. There are only two shades and depending on what time of the year it is, depends on how well this works on my skin. It does cover my dark circles though and doesn't move during the day. I've just opened a new one so it will be a while before you see this in an empties again.

Vitamin E Refreshing Toning Mist
When it comes to toning mists I've only ever used this one, until recently. And if I'm entirely honest I'll probably continue using this one. When it says refreshing, it really does mean refreshing. I like to spritz this on my face in the morning, evening and every once in a while when I'm not wearing make up. Instead of leaving skin feeling dry like a couple of others I've tried this actually leaves skin hydrated and prepped for the next steps in your skincare routine. A little bit goes a long way and this bottle can last a good two to three months even with continuous use.

Naturally Radiant Brightening Eye Cream 
I've had a long battle with my under eye bags until I found this cream. And now getting up every day I don't dread seeing what my under area looks like. I don't know what's in this but it works miracles I swear. I've been using this since October and the results haven't faltered once. Whilst you can still some of the bluey veins under my eyes there are very faint and easily covered up with concealer unlike beforehand when I had to use three different concealers to cover them up. I have a full review here if you're interested in this product.

Clearly Youthful Hydrating Day Serum
Another empties, another tub of my ride or die day serum. This serum never fails me when I apply and it helps my skin even when it's at it's worst. Containing a multitude of blemish fighting and anti ageing ingredients, this serum fights to keep skin clear whilst helping to keep it looking youthful. Out of the entire Clearly Youthful Range this is my favourite product as it actually shows results and doesn't let you down.

Garnier Ultimate Blends The Strength Restorer Conditioner
And for the final empty I present the only hair product of this post. This is my favourite conditioner as it helps remove any dryness from the ends of my hair. Plus it smells divine. If you haven't tried the Ultimate Blends Range then you should There are seven different sets of shampoo and conditioner which comes with each hair need. The Strength Restorer is a honey based product that helps fragile or damaged hair. As I wear my hair in a bun most day my ends get drier than the rest of my hair. So when I was my hair, I slather my ends in this and when it's washed out, my hair feels smooth, soft and no longer dry.

So that's it for my product empties. Have any of you tried any of these? What did you think? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment