Sunday 29 May 2016

May Favourites

It's seemed to take forever to get to the end of the month and write this post as I've been so excited to tell you about five new products I've discovered this month and instantaneously falling in love with.

My first favourite this month is a new fragrance release from Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. This is her third fragrance in her collection with Marks and Spencers. It's called Summer Rose and whilst it still contains her signature Centifolia Rose scent it also has notes of Jasmine, Musk and Pear. It's light yet powerful and lingers long after it's been applied. I picked this up at the end of April and have been wearing this literally every day. I'm even reaching for it more over her two other fragrances which I adore. I did a full review which you can find here.

My next favourite is something I've been dying to get my hands on since I saw it over on the American Beauty Girls' Channels. It's the Loreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation and never have I been faithful to a foundation like I have this one. One tap gives a light/medium coverage and two taps gives a medium to somewhat full coverage. I absolutely love this foundation. It covers my redness excellently and doesn't look cakey if I apply a little bit more after my first layer. This geniuinely gives me flawless looking skin. It looks more awake, more radiant and just flawless everytime I use it. I've been raving about this to everyone I know because this foundation is one of the best on the high street right now. I've written a full review here if you want to know more about it.

Another new release from Loreal has made it's way into this month's favourites. The Loreal Miss Hippie Mascara has been the only mascara to grace my lashes this month. It's offers mega volumised lashes that look natural and fanned out with no signs of clumps. It has a large standard bristle brush that grips the lashes and fans them out to give a stunning volumised look. It's a very wet formula that can transfer onto the eye when applying it but it's something I'm very willing to overlook when it gives such good results. A full review went up last monday if you're interested.

A new skincare product I've been loving is the Olay Instant Hydration Serum. My Clearly Youthful Serum wasn't giving me what I needed and when I saw this on offer in Boots I had to give it a go. It's unlike anything I've tried before and it's really turned my skin around. Instead of feeling dry and slightly tight my skin feels bouncy and hydrated even after a good eight hours in full make up. I'm honestly in love with these serum and how it leaves my skin feeling. It does have some sort of silicone feel to it but it's not enough to cause any problems when applying make up over the top.

And my last favourite for the month is one that I didn't know I was going to like as much as I do. This Hawaiian Tropic Face SPF has blown me away, I've never been one to use a facial SPF as they usually do nothing but clog my pores and irriatate my skin. However this lightweight moisturising SPF is brilliant. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or irritated and I actually use this in place of my moisturiser some days if I don't want to overload my skin with product. This is brilliant for people with sensitive skin and perfect to wear underneath make up without balling up or causing any issues. A full review of this will be on the blog soon.

So that's it for my May Favourites. What were your favourites this month? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment