Thursday 12 May 2016

Review: Soap And Glory Peaches And Clean Cleanser

When I was sat thinking of blog ideas recently I was shocked to realise I haven't reviewed one of my favourite and most used products. And with a review gap in my schedule for the month I thought it time to finally give it the review it deserves.

If you're wondering what product I'm on about, it's the Soap and Glory Peaches And Clean Cleansing Milk. I first heard it about from msbudgetbeauty and put on my list of products to look at when I was in Boots next but I never had a massive urge to pick a bottle up for myself. But then I needed something that worked better to remove my make up and found myself checking this out once more. And trust me I'm so glad I did. Never has a product removed my make up better than this.

It comes in a very generous sized pump bottle and a bottle can last you a very long time even with daily use. I'm already on my third bottle and am definitely going to be buying more in the future. I use two to three pumps of this everynigh to remove my make up. It isn't too harsh on the skin and can even be used to remove eye make up. There's something in there that works brilliant to remove even waterproof mascara yet it doesn't irritate the eyes either. It washes away easily with a wet flannel or muslin cloth and afterwards you'll skin will feel cleaner, softer and more revitalised. It does say on the front you can wear it as a mask as well but for me it's too thin in consitency to be a mask. I like my face masks to be thick and well covering on my skin.

When I first heard about this I was advised this wasn't suitable for sensitive skin as it would make the skin tingle after use which could cause irritation. However when I started using this I had extremely sensitive skin and even though it tingles it doesn't irritate my skin at all. However if you do tend to react badly to new products or products that give a little tingle then I advise staying away from this and maybe trying Soap And Glory's other facial cleansing products.

Overall I'm pretty sure I'm not going to find another cleanser this year that's going to make me stop using this one. And who can blame me? Removes make up completely, makes my skin look and feel better and comes in a budget friendly price. At £8 for 350ml bottle this won't break the bank full price but can normally be found on offer in Boots. Definitely one to give a look at next time your down the skincare aisle.

Have any of you tried this? Did you like it? Or do you have a cleanser you think will knock this off my top spot? Let me know in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment