Sunday 1 May 2016

Review: Garmier Ultimate Blends Body Moisturisers

For a while now I've tried and occasionally failed at maintaining a moisturising routine for my body. And after trying various different brands and products that didn't work for me, I've finally found some that work perfectly for me. So today I'm going to talk you through why I love the Garnier Ultimate Blends Body Lotions.

There are four different types of body lotion available in this range. You have the Restoring Lotion, Hydrating Lotion, Soothing Lotion and Nourishing Lotion. Each lotion contains it's own blend of ingredients that works to combat a certain issue or problem with skin. I have the Restoring Lotion and the Hydrating Lotion. The Restoring Lotion contains Honey, Propolis and Royal Jelly. It's aimed at very dry skin and is very thick in texture so it really takes it's time to sink into skin and give long lasting results. The Hydrating Lotion contains Argan Oil and Camellia Oil. It's aimed at normal skin but I'm sure this is suitable if your skin veers towards the dryer side today. It's a lot less thick in consistency compared to the honey lotion but still gives that long lasting result you want.

I like both of these lotions firstly because they come in a pump bottle. Not many lotions come in a pump, especially those that are thicker in formula. But these do. They come in 400ml bottles, 250ml bottles and the Restoring Lotion and Soothing Lotion both come in a balm formula in a tub. Secondly they work wonders on the skin. I'm notoriously bad at moisturising my body on a day to day basis but with these it's okay if I missed a day as you wouldn't notice I hadn't. I predominantly use the Restoring Lotion as it's thicker than the others and leaves me legs and arms feeling soft, supple and looking better than ever. I tend to only ever use it at night as it takes ages to dry on the skin and I tend not to notice it when I'm in bed. The Hydrating Lotion is brilliant to use on a day to day basis as it's lighter in consistency and dries quicker on the skin than most lotions I've tried.

And of course they smell divine. All of them have their own unique scent and none of them of unpleasent but my favourite has to be the Restoring Lotion. It smells like honey and that smell translates nicely onto the skin. It also reminds me of my shampoo and conditioner which happens to be the Honey Treasures duo in their Ultimate Blends Haircare Range.

If you're looking for something specific to help get your body summer ready then these may just be right up your street. With one designed for each type of skin these will be able to target any issues you have with your skin without breaking the bank. And of course they come in small sizes if you're like me and can't finish a massive bottle of lotion.

Have any of you tried these? Did you like them? Or did you have a product you'd think I'd like? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment