Tuesday 31 May 2016

Top 5 Repurchased Products

When it comes to repurchasing products there are some I find myself buying on a regular basis and some that I don't buy that often. And I have five products that I constantly am repurchasing that I'd thought I'd share with you.

 My first most repurchased product is the Clean and Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion. I have been using this for the best part of a decade and the results never change. This is my morning cleanser that not only cleanses but wakes up my face. This is a very invigorating cleanser that contains spot fighting ingredients to help clear up and prevent blemishes. I pour some of this onto a cotton pad and swipe it over my face, instantly not just my face but the whole of me feels more awake then beforehand. And you'd be surprised by how much dirt is on your cotton pad after you've used this, it really does deep clean your skin. Until this stops working for my skin I'm going to continue to use this and repurchase bottle after bottle.

Up next is the Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask. This is one of my favourite face masks of all time. I think I'm on my fourth tube and as you can see this one is pretty much empty as well. This is a charcoal based mask that heats up on the skin once you've applied it. The mixture of the heat and the charcoal helps to bring any impurities to the surface and speed up the process of getting rid of them. The results may not want be what you want them to be but pulling all the crap out of your skin is a good thing and after that's all done your skin will feel so much softer and smoother and the more you use it the less crap it'll pull out of your skin. I have a new tube in the draw and am definitely going to be stocking up on this whilst it's on 3 for 2 at Boots.

Another skincare item that I've gone through quite a lot of is the Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk. I only started using this last year but it's such a brilliant product I'm already on my fourth bottle. A thin milky consistency this is a brilliant make up remover that removes even the most stubborn make up including waterproof mascara whilst soothing and softening skin. It's suitable for all skin types so if you have sensitive skin then this won't irritate your skin. And it's budget friendly. At £8 a bottle that can last a good two months depending on use you can't go wrong. I've tried higher end cleansers but always find myself going back to this one.

The penultimate product I have is the last facial skincare product on this list. This is another product I only discovered last year but have already gone through a good three to four tubs. This is the Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream and I can't see myself buying another night cream in a long time. A gel like cream that soothes skin and works while you sleep so that when you wake up your skin looks awake and refreshed. This is suitable for all skin types and once you've tried this cream once you'll never want to try another night cream again. A little bit more on the higher end of budget skincare this will last for a good two to three months thanks to the bounce back technology that's laced within the formula.

And finally we have the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub. I've tried various different body scrubs over the last few years but I always find myself going back to this one. It's a gel like formula that has a mixture of large and small exfoliating particles that work to remove any dead skin and rejuvenate the skin. It smells absolutely divine which fills the whole bathroom even after you've left it. Sometimes it doesn't last long and sometimes it does, it all depends on how much you use but sometimes I find a pot doesn't last ages because you need to use more of it. I may just use too much but I think most of it comes from the formula itself.

So that's it for my Top 5 Repurchased Products. What are your 5 most repurchased products? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment