Thursday 5 May 2016

Review: MUA Prime And Conceal Creams

I have had these sat in my to review box for far too long and thought it was time to give these the write up they deserve. These are the MUA Pro Base Prime and Conceal Creams.There are four creams in total and each one is a cream based product that's aimed to help correct issues like redness, dullness and many more.

 First up you have the yellow cream. This is aimed at correcting purple tones which makes it perfect for using under the eyes to disguise any dark circles.

Up next you have the lilac cream. This is used to help tone down any yellow undertones in the skin.

Then there is the peach cream. This can be applied all over the face to add radiance to areas that need it.

And finally there is the green cream. This is aimed to combat any redness on the skin. It's perfect for people who have rosacea as it will create a flawless base to apply foundation to.

When applying these to the skin I wasn't really hoping for a lot. They're called a blendable cream but from experience cream correctors haven't been very blendable. I was very surprised when I tried these that in fact these are very blendable creams. Almost slippy to feel when you rub your finger over them these are very thin in consistency which means you can choose how much you want to apply. When you first apply them to the skin you can see the colour of the cream on your skin but with your fingers or a brush they are easily blended out and you're not left with random patches of lilac or green.

If you have very bad redness, dark circles or yellow undertones I don't think these will cover them completely. As they're so thin in consistency I'd say these are would be more suited for very minor skin issues. However as they blend so nicely I'm sure you can blend one layer in and then apply more but I'm not sure if they would blend well on top of each other. However one layer is fine and there was no problems applying the rest of my make up over the top. For such an inexpensive product I'm really impressed with how it blended into the skin and changed a couple of minor issues I had with my skin. Definitely one I would give a go if you haven't had much luck with colour correctors before.

Have any of you tried these? Or do you have another colour corrector you think I should try? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment