Sunday 15 May 2016

Review: Rosie For Autograph Summer Rose Fragrance

A couple of weeks ago I was casually scrolling through my Instagram and happened upon a post advertising the latest Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Perfume for Marks And Spencers. And I knew immediately that it would have to come home with me at some point.

The fragrance is called Summer Rose and is a lighter fruitier version of her original Rosie EDP. Whilst it still has the main centifolia rose scent there are added top notes of blackcurrant and pear, heart scents of jasmine and lily of the valley and bottom notes of sandal, moss and musk. It is slightly sweeter than her original scent and isn't as heady as the Nuit EDP but it's still a gorgeous fragrance. It's a lot lighter than her Nuit EDP and is more along the lines of her Original EDP which makes it perfect to wear on a day to day basis.

The packaging is absolutely stunning and has the same rose gold hardware that the other fragrances have. However this fragrance also has a beautiful floral design on the back of the bottle which can be seen from any angle. The box also contains the same design which is very oriental in style which fits in with the pattern of her latest lingerie and nightwear designs. It's definitely a beautiful bottle to have out on display but I like to keep my perfumes in their boxes in a draw as it helps preserve them longer.

When it comes to wear I find this is a fragrance I can't always smell on myself but other people can smell it on me. I like that about this fragrance though as it means it grabs peoples attention but there are times when I've worn them and the next day I've moved the clothing I've worn the day before and I can smell it which just makes me reach for it when I get ready that day. When I put this on I always smell the centifolia rose first and then the other notes mix with it and create a really nice airy summery scent.

If you're looking for a new summer fragrance or are just a massive fan of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley like I am then I definitely suggest you go check this product out. And it's so reasonably priced as well, it's £14 for a 30ml bottle and £28 for a 75ml bottle. I have reviewed her previous two fragrances as well and you can find the reviews here and here.

Have any of you tried this? Did you like it? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment