Monday 27 June 2016

June Favourites

It's that time of the month. No not that time. It's Monthly Favourites time. And this month has been a month of new discoveries and a rediscovery I didn't expect.

Let's start with this month's rediscovery. This is Soap and Glory's Sugar Crush Body Lotion and I didn't expect to fall in love with this again but things sometimes just happen. For some reason this month my legs have been quite dry and I needed something to sort it out. I grabbed what I though was my Garnier Ultimate Blends moisturiser for dry skin but instead found myself with this. And suprisingly it worked brilliantly on my legs. I've been using this every night on my legs before I go to bed and as the month's gone on I've seen my legs get better and better. My skintone looks more even, a couple of small scars I have, have faded and my legs feel ultra smooth and soft to the touch. Plus this smells like heaven aswell. It does come in a body butter as well if you're not too keen on this pump lotions.

My first new discovery of the month is the B Hyaluronic Acid Facial Spritz. I'm a big fan of facial sprays and Hyaluronic Acid so when I saw the two combined I knew I had to try this. With it's main ingredient being Hyaluronic Acid this is a moisture boosting spray that can be worn on it's own, underneath skincare or over the top of make up to refresh skin and give it a boost. I love putting this on after my essence lotion as I know it's going to sink into my skin a lot better. After every use my skin feels softer, texture free and refreshed. It's perfect for days when the weather hasn't decided what it wants to do and is playing havoc on your skin or even on those blistering hot days that we just haven't managed to have yet. It's cooling on the skin, moisturising and easy to get a hold of. A full review is coming soon.

Another new skincare discovery this month is an eye cream that has given my eyes a whole new look. This Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum is a silicone based eye cream that works to smooth, lift and depuff the eyes. Plus it claims to help prevent the signs of ageing. I absolutely love this cream, it works wonders on my sometimes horrid, puffy panda eyes. After a week of use I saw a big difference in my eyes and it continues to get better with every day. You can find this in most Boots and Superdrug's but with a heftier than normal price tag this may be one you want to wait for an offer to pick up. A full review will be coming soon.

My last new skincare discovery this month is a cult beauty product that I'd never thought of trying before. That's until the lovely assitant at the Liz Earle took me through a few products. This is the Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser from Liz Earle. This has so many skin loving ingredients that actually do work to help soothe and cleanse skin. I have redness on my cheeks and nothing has really helped soothe it but since I've been using this cleanser my redness looks diminished and my skin looks fantastic after every use. I only have a sample size of this but am more than willing to purchase a full size when this runs out.

The only make up item that I've really been impressed by this month is the Rosie For Autograph Miracle Concealer. This is a stick form concealer that has managed to replace my beloved Maybelline The Eraser Eye because it's so creamy and gives such a brilliant coverage. I have the shade 01 and even though it looks a bit dark on the skin when you first apply it it blends out like a dream and covers dark circles and puffiness that doesn't crease all day long. As you can see the applicator can get very messy but it's easy to wipe and way and for a slightly higher price you get a lot of product as well. A full review of this and the Rosie For Autograph range will be coming soon.

So that's it for my Monthly Favourites. What have been your monthly favourites? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment