Tuesday 28 June 2016

Top 5 Beauty Products of 2016 So Far

So far this year there have been tons of beauty releases and whilst I've loved a good majority of them there are five that I've loved more than the rest of them. So today I thought I'd share with you my Top 5 Beauty Products of this year so far.

The first beauty launch I've been loving this year is one I'd actually been waiting for what seems like an age. It's the Rosie For Autograph make up line. It released back in January and I haven't fallen in love with a beauty range as much as I have this one. Everything comes packaged in stunning rose gold packaging and the products themselves are of the highest quality. There are a range of products ranging from radiance bases to contour sticks to luxurious eyeshadow palettes and more. I have quite a few pieces from the range but my favourites are the Miracle Concealer and the lipsticks. I have the shades Lady Rose and Silk Rose from the lipstick range and these are the most opaque finish lipsticks I've ever tried. One sweep and you have full on colour which dry down to a semi matte finish and don't dry lips out. The concealer is a creamy concealer that works well under the eyes and on blemishes. It's creamy, blends out easily and doesn't crease under the eye.

Next is a another release I've been waiting for since forever. It's the Loreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation. This is one of the first of it's kind on the high street and it's blown the competition away. If you haven't heard of this it's a liquid foundation condensed into a cushion that gives a light to buildable medium coverage. It comes with a sponge which they advise to apply it but you can use any brush or sponge you like. I've been wearing this everyday and love the coverage it gives. It covers my redness easily and blends nicely with any concealer I add afterwards. It has a dewy finish that makes skin look healthier and more awake but obviously if you have oily skin it would be something I'd advise staying away from. I did a full review that you can find here.

 Now this isn't new out this year but it is new to me. It's the Pixi Glow Tonic, a cult favourite in the skincare world. And I can totally understand why. Containing a mix of Glycolic Acid, Ginseng and Aloe Vera this works to exfoliate and soothe the skin whilst simultaneously toning the skin. This may not be perfect for people with extremely sensitive skin but if you're skin can handle AHA and BHA Acid Treatments then you should definitely give it a go. It's completely changed my skin for the better and any sign of texture I had has gone.

While we're on the subject of Glycolic Acid let's talk about these treatment pads from Nip and Fab. Containing 5% Gylcolic Acid and Salicylic Acid these work to rejuvenate, exfoliate and cleanse the skin. I love how they make my skin tingle after I use them but I take that as a sign they're working and the next morning I can see and feel the results on my skin. These combined with the Pixi Glow Tonic have really helped to diminish the texture I had along my jawline as well as helping reduce the size of pores in a couple of my problem areas. I definitely recommend giving these a go but if the Glycolic Acid is too strong in these there are a lighter version of these available.

And finally we have the Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Restorer Balm Treatment. It's not often that I get excited by hair products or even talk about them on here but these has truly impressed me. It's a hair treatment that you leave in for five minutes and then wash out. It contains Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter which helps to nourish the hair and tame flyaways which will give any hairstyle you create a sleek finish. I have very thick hair that gets ridiculosuly frizzy and fly away when I wash it but since I've been using this mask my hair always dry sleek and frizz free. It smells divine, works well with a majority of hair lengths and doesn't leave any build up in the hair after you've used it. I'd recommend giving this at least a smell if you ever see it in your local Boots.

So that's it for my Top 5 Beauty Products of 2016 So Far. What have been yours so far this year? Do you have any recommendations for me to try? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment