Thursday 9 June 2016

Review: Olay Anti Wrinkle Hydration Serum

When it comes to skincare I've always been a big fan of Olay. It's easily accesible, does what it says on the tin and it's a product my mum swears by and her skin looks better than some people who are younger than her. So when I stumbled across this Hydration Serum, I knew I had to try it. Hydration, Anti-Wrinkle and a perfect  make up base? Sign me up.

I've thrown in a shot of the packaging so you can find it in the shops or online if you want. Before I properly looked at this, I didn't think Olay had an inexpensive yet effective serum. Containing Ocean Botanical Complex, Nicinamide and a whole other host of skin boosting ingredients this is a silky feeling serum that smoothes skin whilst it hydrates and keeps that moisture locked in all day long. With a slight silicone feel this works to smooth over the skin and create a barrier between your skin and any make up you put on top. It doesn't mean that your make won't sit nicely on the skin because it will, in fact it'll probably sit better than before but it creates a barrier so it can pentrate and hydrate the skin whilst you're wearing your make up.

Before I tried this I was using the Clearly Youthful Booster Serum and had been for a while but had noticed it didn't give my skin the same results as before. So when I brought this I gave it a go the same day and by gosh could I feel the difference. My skin felt instantly boosted, hydrated and smoothed. And when I applied make up after applying this there was no issue with my base balling up or going streaky, it went on smoother and easier than ever. As time has gone on my skin has felt smoother, softer and dare I say plumper. This is perfect in the mornings before apply my make up as it gives skin an instant hydration boost and a wake me up. I'm definitely going to be buying another bottle when this one runs out.

Have any of you tried this? If so what did you think? Or did you have a serum recommendation for me? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment