Tuesday 10 January 2017

2017 Beauty Wishlist

Welcome to my 2017 Beauty Wishlist. This is where I'll be showing five products that could be either make up or skincare that I'm hoping to purchase at some point in the next twelve months.

Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in Lady Balls £19
The first product on my list this year comes from Too Faced. It's one of their Melted Matte Liquid Lipsticks in the shade Lady Balls. When it comes to lip products I always tend to try the red in the collection first and if I like it then go for other shades. And Lady Balls looks like it would be right up my street. Also the name is awesome and will make for an interesting conversation if anyone asks what I'm wearing. I didn't like the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks so I'm hoping I'll like this better.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in American Doll £16
Next is another red liquid lipstick. This time it comes from Anastasia Beverly Hills and is in the shade American Doll. These are very tricky to get here in the UK so this may have to be a splurge purchase from overseas. I've heard a lot about this liquid lipsticks and as I can't resist a matte lip these sound like they're going to be right up my street.

Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Rollerball £20
A fragrance I've been dying to try for the longest time now is the Elizabeth and James Nirvana White. I've seen so many posts/videos about this scent and would to give it a go myself. It's again one I'd have to order from overseas if possible but Jasmin is heading to New York this year so I may ask her nicely to see if she can pick me one up. I chose a rollerball as it would make a better tester than wasting more money on a full sized bottle if I don't like it.

Glamglow Powermud Dual Cleanse Treatment £39
A face mask that I'm intrigued to try is this Dual Cleanse Treatment from Glamglow. These are ridiculously expensive but after trying four of the other masks I know it's well worth the money. Boots now sell small pots of this for around £15 so I may pick one of those up and trial first before splurging on a full sized pot.

Alpha H Liquid Gold £33 
The last product on my wishlist is one I've already tried but I'm just steeling myself to splurge on a full sized bottle. This is the Alpha H Liquid Gold Treatment with Glycolic Acid. I recieved a trial size of this in my M&S Beauty Advent Calender and promptly fell in love. However for skincare it's a little pricey but worth it. A little goes a long way so splurging on a full sized bottle would be brilliant value for money as it would last ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment