Wednesday 11 December 2019

25 Day’s Of Beauty: Day Eleven

Welcome back to 25 Day’s Of Beauty.

In today’s box I received a ridiculously small tube of the Filorga Supreme Multi-Correction Cream. I believe it’s an eye cream but there is nothing on the packaging to say it is and I had to have a good look through the website to find anything about it.

I’m not going to be using it. I don’t like Filorga’s products, they don’t work with my skin and aren’t targeted at what my skin actually needs. Also the packaging situation with this calendar is getting ridiculous. This is a 7ml tube of product and it’s in a box that could easily hold a 30ml tube of something. It’s a waste of packaging and to think this has been produced in the millions, it‘s a waste of resources, especially in an age where everyone is trying to be a little more conscious of their eco footprint. Honestly if this Calender doesn’t pick up between now and Christmas Day, I don’t think I’ll be buying another one next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment