Sunday 1 December 2019

25 Days Of Beauty: Day One

Pinch, Punch, First Of The Month! Happy December 1st, it’s time for the festivities to begin. If you’ve been around for a few years now you’ll know that every December I do 25 Day’s of Beauty where I unbox and share with you what I received in my Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender.

And I have to say they’ve started this year off strong. In Day One, I received a full sized tube of the Aveda Damage Repair Daily Hair Repair. This is to be used on damp hair to help protect it from heating styling as well as alleviating and dry or spilt ends you may have. I’m actually looking forward to trying this when I was my hair next and I have to say I’m impressed that M&S went for a straight up full sized product on Day One.

No comments:

Post a Comment