Monday 2 December 2019

25 Day’s Of Beauty: Day Two

Welcome back to Day Two of 25 Day’s Of Beauty where I unbox and share with you what I receive each day in my Marks And Spencer Beauty Calender.

In today’s box I received a travel sized tube of Eyeko’s Lash Alert Mascara. A fiver based mascara that claims to give lashes their most defined look. With a caffeine based formula, this mascara claims to give you a double dose of volume and length whilst also using the Korean style of tubing to make it easier to remove.

I don’t like Eyeko mascaras, whenever I’ve received them in previous Beauty Calenders, they’ve always been dry and flaky. Plus fibres and me don’t get on, they tend to drop down and ruin the rest of my make up. And even when I opened this mascara this morning it seemed very dry and flaky, the brush was in fact only partially covered with product. Considering how strong this calendar started yesterday, I find this day to be a little bit disappointing and somewhat repetitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment