Tuesday 10 December 2019

25 Day’s Of Beauty: Day Ten

Welcome back to 25 Day’s Of Beauty!

In today’s box I received a travel sized tube of the Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse Multi Correction Cream. There is always something from Nuxe in the Calender and normally I don’t care much for this but this cream is a really nice gel texture that sinks easily into skin and doesn’t leave it feeling greasy or weighed down. I’m not sure where this aimed at use wise as the packaging doesn’t give much away and the website has so many variations, it’s quite hard to work it where it’s for.

I normally don’t reach for the Nuxe products when I receive them but this one piqued my interest and it actually didn’t go straight back in the box. I think I need to research into this a little more before I actually use it and I’m sure if I like it, it’ll feature in a favourites at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment