Monday 16 December 2019

25 Day’s Of Beauty: Day Fifteen

Welcome back to 25 Day’s Of Beauty. 

In Day Fifteen I received a full supersized tube of the Percy And Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm. This balm can be used on wet or dry hair to help ease frizz, protect from humidity and give hair a sleek smooth look. It definitely is something I could enjoy because it sounds like it could help ease the terrible baby hairs that I get when I put my hair up. 

Percy and Reed is a brand that is featured every year in the Calender and they usually always get it right. This is one of the six full sized products that this Calender has to offer and I have to say I’m thoroughly impressed by it. It didn’t go back in the box and I’m sure I’ll be getting a lot of use out of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment