Friday 6 December 2019

25 Day’s Of Beauty: Day Six

Welcome back to 25 Day’s Of Beauty. We’re very near completing our first week of unboxings and it’s definitely be a mixed week.

In today’s box I received a Autograph Kohl Pencil in Black. There are no fancy bells or whistles on this product. It’s just a black kohl eyeliner that looks like it’s softer than the other pencils you can buy

I’m not going to use this product. I don’t wear eyeliner, it gives me too many flashbacks to my teens. It’s another product that’s just going to sit in the box until I give it away or donate it to charity. It seems to me like a filler item that’s just been included as something to just make up numbers. I have to say so far this year I am unimpressed by this calendar and will more than likely buy a different one next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment