Monday 16 December 2019

25 Day’s Of Beauty: Day Fourteen

Welcome back to 25 Day’s Of Beauty. I apologise that we’ve fallen behind but life is busy at the moment and I just didn’t have enough time to get these posts up.

In Day Fourteen I received a travel sized tube of the Emma Hardie Purifying Pink Clay Detox Mask. This was the product I was most looking forward to receiving in this Calender. This mask aims to purify, exfoliate, balance and reduce the appearance of redness. It sounds like it’s the kind of mask I love but haven’t had chance to try yet.

This is definitely my favourite day of the Calender so far but it’s purely because it’s a product I know I’ll use and love. Of course it didn’t go back in the box but the ratio of the size of the product to the box it came in is still one that bothers me. If they release this Calender again next year I think they need to rethink both their design and the size of the products/the boxes that hold them.

No comments:

Post a Comment