Sunday 8 December 2019

25 Day’s Of Beauty: Day Seven

Welcome back to 25 Day’s Of Beauty. Sorry this post is a little late, I took last night as a self care night as I’ve been suffering with a cold this last week. But better late than never right?

In Day Seven’s box I received a full size Nails Inc nail polish. The polish is called Weekend Millionaire and is red toned shimmer with tiny silver specks of glitter running through it. There is always a Nails Inc polish each year and most of them time they are themed around the festive period.

It’s not the worst item that I’ve received in this Calender this year but it’s probably one I won’t get a lot of wear out of. Not just because I have several other nail polishes that I can wear over the Christmas period but because I don’t like the brush or the formula of this polish. For a big brand like Nails Inc you’d assume they’d put more into their brushes but this one is one of those thin, spindly brushes that takes forever to actually paint your nail. And the formula itself feels very think and would require multiple coats to get any kind of opacity. Nice colour but not for me when I have cheaper nail polishes that have both a better brush and formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment